- Interview by: Robert Nelson
- Interviewees: The Three Musketeers – CBG, Woodhead & Henrik
- Original Recording Date: October 28, 2011
- Date: Aired: November 1, 2011
- Locations: Robert Nelson – Pahoa, Hawaii – The Three Musketeers: North Vancouver, BC, Canada
- Music Used in this Podcast:
- Robert’s Intro: “Pendulum” Royalty Free Jingle available in Apple Computer’s GarageBand.
- Mixed and edited by: cbg entertainment in association with Butterfly Broadcasting
Comments: On Friday, October 28, 2011 Woodhead and Henrik stopped in at David ‘Checkerboard Guy’ Aiken’s place to crash for the night and they got to talking with Robert about some of the stories from the ‘good old days.’ Stories from Jackson Square in New Orleans and Mallory Square, Key West and the early days of the Halifax Busker’s Festival. Making a guest appearance are several hundred peeping frogs who were chirping the night away in Pahao, Hawaii at Butterfly Acres.
Episode 01A – The Interview captures some of the history.