- Interview by: Robert Nelson – The Butterfly Man
- Interviewee: Jason Billows
- Original Recording Date: January 12, 2012
- Date: Aired: February 17, 2012
- Location: Recorded via Skype between Robert: Pahoa, Hawaii, USA & Jason: Ottawa, ON, Canada
- Music Used in this Podcast:
- Mixed and edited by: David Aiken for the Busker Hall of Fame
Comments: Jason Billows got a magic kit from an uncle when he was a kid, but it wasn’t until he got to university that the idea of becoming a street performer really entered his mind. He got his start as a solo, then partnered up in the Screaming Beavers duo, and eventually took everything he’d learned as a performer and applied it to a career as as a producer. It’s a bumpy journey at times and one that’s filled with Stories from the Pitch.