This Episode proudly sponsored by: ideality.com inc.
This company is a dream brokerage that’s helped turn aspirations into reality for 20 years. They’re Texas grown and Austin based and ready to help you live your dream. To find out more about their services visit –ideality.com on-line and HUGE thanks to them for sponsoring Episode 42 of the Podcast!
- Interview by: David Aiken
- Interviewee: John Fealey
- Original Recording Dates: May 3, 2012
- Date: Aired: July 15, 2014
- Location: Recorded via Skype – David in North Vancouver, John in England
- Notes about the Image: This image is composite created by David Aiken from images found on the internet.
- Mixed and edited by: David Aiken for The Busker Hall of Fame
Comments: What happens when one of your friends becomes famous? For John Fealey it meant an opportunity to play. The chance to work with his friends Eddie Izzard, Alex Danridge, Vince Henderson and Sophie Aldred at the 2001 Edinburgh Fringe Festival gave John a glimpse into the true nature of Fame. The beautiful thing about improvising on the street and fully committing
to a gag is that it can lead to places you could never have imagined and take both you and your audience on an emotional journey that is filled with real drama. This episode speaks to the importance of staying in the moment, reacting honestly to what’s happening, and pure magic can be the result!
And thanks again to ideality.com inc. for sponsoring this episode!
Find out more about Sponsoring this Podcast by emailing cbg@BuskerHallofFame.com