- Interview by: Magic Brian
- Interviewee: Katie Wright
- Original Recording Dates: July 14, 2014
- Date: Aired: October 15, 2015
- Location: North 1st Street, Williamsburg Brooklyn, NY, USA
- Notes about the Image: This image is composite created by Magic Brian from images found on the internet.
- Mixed and edited by: Magic Brian and David Aiken for The Busker Hall of Fame
Comments: New Show–Check! New Costumes–Check! Fresh Young Enthusiasm–Check! International travel? Bring it on! Sounds like a perfect formula for adventure. Until… Dun… Dun… Dun…
You never know who’s going to be waiting for you at customs when you fly into a country. You can’t know what sort of day they’ve had, you can’t predict the sort of angst they’re working through, and if your story seems suspicious well then…they can put you in a little white room and let you wonder if you’ll ever get out.
Things didn’t go as planned for Katie Write and Eloise Green (Oz Star Airlines) as they were flying into England to perform at the 2007 Glastonbury Festival as Katie tells Magic Brian in this B-HOF short story episode.