This episode is proudly sponsored by Dolphin Creative – a company who is proud to support street theatre and all of the incredible characters who make up this world. Where ever you perform: Dolphin Creative salutes you! For more information please visit DolphinCreative.org – Huge thanks to Stuart and his team for sponsoring this episode and seven more to come!
- Interview by: Magic Brian
- Interviewee: Eric Amber
- Original Recording Dates: December 3, 2014
- Date: Aired: September 1, 2015
- Location: Recorded at Magic Brian’s Apartment on the Lower East Side, NYC.
- Notes about the Image: This image is a composite created by Magic Brian from images found on the internet.
- Mixed and edited by: Magic Brian and David Aiken for The Busker Hall of Fame
Comments: One of the coolest things about doing a street show is that anything can happen. This is both super cool and can also be one of the most challenging performance realities that any performer can face. 99% of the time when you go out, it’s business as usual and you’re able to pull off a show with out a hitch. Once in a blue moon something truly bizarre happens that can really leave an impression.
Eric Amber sat down with Magic Brian to describe the Perfect Storm of events that transpired after he and Derek Flores did their first ever show in Washington Square Park in New York City; a show that netted them twenty three dollars and this incredible story!
And thanks again to: Dolphin Creative for sponsoring this episode!
Find out more about Sponsoring this Podcast by emailing cbg@BuskerHallofFame.com