This episode is proudly sponsored by Dolphin Creative – a company who is proud to support street theatre and all of the incredible characters who make up this world. Where ever you perform: Dolphin Creative salutes you! For more information please visit DolphinCreative.org – Huge thanks to Stuart and his team for sponsoring this episode and one more to come!
- Interview by: Magic Brian
- Interviewee: Shay Horay
- Original Recording Dates: August 7, 2014
- Date: Aired: January 15, 2016
- Location: A mutual friend’s house in Toronto after the Halifax Buskers Festival.
- Notes about the Image: This image is a composite created by Magic Brian from images found on the internet.
- Mixed and edited by: David Aiken for The Busker Hall of Fame
Comments: Traveling to a country you’ve never been to can present a plethora of challenges; cultural differences, dietary differences, and if the native language isn’t your own it’s easy to feel like you’re in over you head. This can either elicit a sense of panic or a sense of excitement.
Travel with friends and at least you’ve got a support group around you of people you know who won’t let you get into too much trouble. Or so you’d think. When this group of friends all happens to be street performers, chances are it’s a group who love a good practical joke and the opportunity to stirring up a bit of mischief.
Magic Brian sat down with Shay Horay to get him to share a few memories from a trip to Fiji with the USA Break Dancers for the Fiji Showcase Festival.
And thanks again to: Dolphin Creative for sponsoring this episode!
Find out more about Sponsoring this Podcast by emailing cbg@BuskerHallofFame.com