- Interview by: Robert Nelson – The Butterfly Man
- Interviewee: Eric Amber
- Original Recording Date: February 8, 2012
- Date: Aired: February 29, 2012
- Location: Recorded via Skype between Robert: Pahoa, Hawaii, USA & Eric: North Vancouver, BC, Canada
- Music Used in this Podcast:
- Mixed and edited by: David Aiken for the Busker Hall of Fame
Comments: Childhood working on the carney-circuit – Check! Improv training at Loose Moose Theatre in Calgary – Check! Hundreds upon hundreds of hours doing street shows around the globe – Check! Absolute fearlessness in the pursuit of what might just be funny – Absolutely! Eric Amber’s entire existence seems to revolve around the basic idea behind all good improv ‘stay positive and say yes to everything’ as you’ll hear in this week’s episode.